You probably don’t think about your ducts that often. Keeping your ducts cleaned is vital to keeping your indoor air healthy and your HVAC system in prime condition. At OnTIME Service, we offer efficient and professional duct cleaning services.
You should have your ducts inspected if you or a family member is experiencing the following:
- Serious allergies or symptoms you believe could be linked to mold or buildup in your air ducts
- Excessive dust and dirt that is clogging the ducts and being released into your home through the registers
- Substantial mold growth that is visible inside the hard surface components of your system
- Ducts that are infested with mice, insects or other pests
Once the root of the problem is discovered, it’s best to have your ducts professionally cleaned by a qualified professional.
What Does Duct Cleaning Entail?
Instead of recommending unnecessary routine duct cleaning and pocketing your money, OnTIME Service follows the EPA’s recommendation to simply clean your ducts as needed.
The service experts at OnTIME Service are fully qualified to clean all components of your air duct system, including:
- Supply and return air ducts and registers
- Grills and diffusers
- Heat exchangers and heating coils
- Condensate drain pans
- Fan motor and fan housing
- Air handling unit housing
By cleaning all system components, you won’t risk recontamination of the entire system. Plus, research shows that cleaning all components could increase the efficiency and lifespan of your system while giving you energy and maintenance cost savings.
Aeroseal® Duct Sealing Services in
Aeroseal® is a patented technology that’s connected to your home’s HVAC system. This formula seals the holes and leaks in your ducts and vents so that the air in your home goes exactly where you need it. If you need quality Aeroseal® duct sealing services, contact OnTIME Service today.
Full-Service Duct Cleaning
Why waste your money on a short-term fix when the professionals at OnTIME Service can thoroughly clean your duct system the right way the first time? Just cleaning your air ducts alone isn’t enough to prevent recontamination. It’s important to let qualified duct cleaning professionals clean all components of your system with the proper equipment in order to avoid damage and costly repairs. If you need duct cleaning service in Henderson, Evansville, or Owensboro, contact OnTIME Service today.